Monday, September 19, 2011
Halo-Halo, Great Filipino Dessert-Snack
nata de coco
1. Depending on how many servings (cocktail or tall cups) prepare shaved ice.
2. Put shaved ice into the cups , at least 3/4 of the cup.
3. Cut the boiled banana into small cubes, at least a quarter of an inch and distribute into the cups. The amount will depend on the preference of the person.
4. Shred the ripe jackfruit into thin strips, distribute into the cups.
5. add nata de coco to all cups.
6. Put two table spoons of sweetened beans into each cup.
7. Top it with sweet yam.
8. Place sugar to taste
9. Place a generous amount of milk.
10. It is now ready to serve.
You can add more fruits to the mixture (halo-halo) if you prefer other fruits. It's all up to you.
It can also be a scrumptious dessert or snack.
Enjoy your halo-halo.