* 20 pieces cheese sticks, at least 2 inches long stick
* 1 cup bread crumbs
* 1 egg white
* Cooking oil for deep frying
* White ground pepper
* In a deep frying pan, preheat the cooking oil over a medium heat.
* Roll each cheese sticks into the egg, and roll again unto the bread crumbs.
* Repeat the procedure #2 until all cheese stick were done.
* When the cooking oil almost hot, gently put the cheese sticks into the hot cooking oil,deep fry it until golden brown.
* Remove from the oil and drain the tempura cheese into a kitchen paper.
* Transfer the tempura cheese into a serving tray.
* Ready to serve.
- You can also use mayonnaise or cheese spread for dippings.
- You can also use the siomai wrapper than bread crumbs.
- Your kids will surely like tempura cheese so better cook more.
- It so easy to prepare, easy to cook and also cheaper than the other recipes for kids.
By: Forever Young “,)